interested ... I would like to see the property. When is the next available open house?

Asked by rastasouljah, Palos Verdes Estates, CA Mon Nov 21, 2011

date & time

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3066696165--Via-Palestra-P…

Answers

4
Maureen Mego…, Agent, Palos Verdes Estates, CA
Tue Nov 22, 2011
The original inquiry was for 1024 Via Palestra, which does not show in the MLS has having been for sale or recently closed escrow. It shows that a foreclosure action has been filed for this property.
Chris Adlam, , Palos Verdes Estates, CA
Tue Nov 22, 2011
Thanks for your inquiry. I was the listing agent on this property. We just recently closed escrow. If you'd like more information on this house or others in the area, please feel free to call me directly.

Chris
Sharona Byrn…, Agent, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Mon Nov 21, 2011
Thanks for your interest in property in Palos Verdes. As Maureen said below, this property is not currently for sale. One of the challenges of this current marketplace is that properties in default on their loans are publicly shown but not actually for sale.

Currently, there are 219 properties in Palos Verdes that are Single Family homes. They range in price from $680,000 to over $14 Million. If you see a single family home in Palos Verdes on any of the real estate websites that are lower priced than this, you are not seeing a "For Sale" price but rather an amount of a loan that the owner is in default on.

If you are interested in properties in this price range, I would be happy to sit with you and discuss options. Thanks again for your interest, PV is a truly great place to live and work!
Mon Nov 21, 2011
This property is not for sale but is in default on their loan of $235,000. The property is worth much more than this, probably in the $800,000 to $900,000 range.