Chauvang, Home Buyer in Saint Paul, MN

inside pictures?

Asked by Chauvang, Saint Paul, MN Wed Aug 15, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3088696358-915-Rose-Ave-E-Sai…

Answers

3
This one has been Pending for almost a month so I am not sure why Jason did not mention that to you. Teresa this is a Multi-family which may answer your question?

Just so you know Chauvang you better be an investor to be looking at homes in this price range because it is going to be strictly cash offers. If you are an investor Trulia is a poor choice to be using because they lag behind the MLS big time.

If you are just a normal buyer looking for a good home I would just say you may want to figure out what type of financing you will have, and then get a market review to understand your situation.

Happy House Hunting!

~Chris
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 16, 2012
what is Trulia good for?
Flag Thu Aug 16, 2012
where would we get pictures
There are inside pictures of this home on the MLS. Feel free to shoot me an email and I would be glad to reply with the photos. jason@metzgerproperty.com
It isn't on the MLS
Flag Wed Aug 15, 2012