if wanted this property would you have to pay the full amount at time of purchase

Asked by Roslyn Porter, Ardmore, PA Wed Dec 5, 2012

is there a tele number and who to contact about this property?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3086472314--Walnut-Ave-Ard…

Answers

1
Joshua Stein, Agent, Conshohocken, PA
Wed Dec 5, 2012
Roslyn,

The home at 35 Walnut Avenue in Ardmore is not currently for sale.

. Trulia receives information from a company that provides information on homes where the homeowner is in default of their mortgage with their bank. This home is in what is known as pre-foreclosure.

Pre-foreclosure (NOD or LIS) is the first stage in the foreclosure process that begins when a homeowner receives a default notice for missing one or more mortgage payments. Owners in default can stop the foreclosure process by paying the past-due payments or by paying off the entire loan balance — usually by refinancing or by selling the property. They can also avoid foreclosure by selling before the auction — this may have to be a short sale if the homeowner owes more than the property is worth.

It could be years before this home is foreclosed on, if at all. I would be happy to provide you with information on properties that are currently available for sale. However, I don’t know what it is you are looking for and what your housing needs are. I would be happy to sit down with you either in my office or over coffee to discuss your wants and needs and help get you on the path to home ownership.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,

Joshua Stein, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Preferred – Conshohocken

Office:(610) 828-9558 * Cell:(215) 866-8030
Direct:(484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894
Email: jstein@cbpref.com
Web: http://www.joshuasteinhomes.com

PA License #RS317975