i would like to tour this house , who do i call?

Asked by Alvin, 77489 Sun Jan 11, 2009

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1073477786-2002-Hammer…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kimbra V Tea…, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Mon Jan 12, 2009
You must contact a brokerage office in the area that is registered with HUD and has their special keys to open the house. Our office is one of many that is registered and has the proper keys. Please note contact information.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more