i would like to see more pics of the house

Asked by Aaron Caples, Chicago, IL Tue May 11, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1072288308-512-Mountain-Stone…

Answers

3
Anja Howard, , Virginia Beach, VA
Wed May 12, 2010
Aaron,

As was mentioned, the house is already under contract. However, there are many other homes similiar to this one that are available in that area and price range. I'd be glad to help you find just what you are looking for. It's a great time to be a buyer!

Best wishes,

Anja Howard
Heather Earl…, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Wed May 12, 2010
Hi Aaron, Just wanted to let you know that the agent that holds this listing said there is a contract on it that is waiting to be processed through bank of america and this property need a lot of work and if you want a fixer upper it would be perfect for you. It is definitely something to think about but if you have any other questions about real estate call me 757-304-7400 or email me anytime heather@realestategrp.com
MARIE DEPEDRO, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Tue May 11, 2010
Hi Aaron

There is no more pictures on the listing you can try to google the address or let me know when is a good day and time for you and I'll be glad to let you in.