i would like to know if this property is still for sale, the address above does not match the pictures. the address i am interested in is 23105 trumbo

Asked by Victor Lopez, San Antonio, TX Mon Apr 9, 2012

i drove by there yesterday but did'nt get the exact address and i have seen this property before if you can get me some more info. thank you. the property i am interested matches the pictures but not the 23105 mathis rd

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/San_Antonio/sold/100013061…

Answers

5
Michele Gamm…, , San Antonio, TX
Mon Apr 9, 2012
In response to your inquiry about 23105 Trumbo. This address does not show as a proper address in Bexar County. It does show a property at 23105 Trumbo that was previously for sell. It actually sold in December 2012. You can reach me at MicheleGammel@remax.net.
Jose Novelo, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Wrong address, Please make sure the right address and let me know.
Gracias.
Jose Luis Novelo
Steve Smiths…, Agent, SAN ANTONIO, TX
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Mr. Lopez, there are 4 listings on Trumbo Road. 3 are manufactured homes. That leaves 22585 Trumbo which is listed for $340,000. Are you interested in the manufactured homes? You can reach me at 210.416.6462.
Johnny Willi…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Victor,

Give me a call or email me so I can send you more info about the property I think you're referring to. You can also visit http://www.SAHomesTX.com to get a current list of everything on the market in your desired search area.

Johnny Williams
210-858-7899
Diana Ayala, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Victor:

Hi it looks as if it is off the Market. But there are 4 other properties on that same street. Would you like me to help you out? Call me at 392-3386... Thanks Diana