i would liek some info regarding this listing.

Asked by Nathan, Franklin, MA Fri Sep 18, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1086005420-62-Ruth-Ellen-Rd-H…

Answers

4
Mary Condon, Agent, PPanama City, FL
Sat Sep 19, 2009
Hi Nathan!

You ask a Great Question Nathan! The best way to begin is to first learn what YOU are looking for: Price point; Towns; Style; # Bedrooms/baths; Type of Setting; Must have ammenities; Time Frame to move into a home; Mortgage pre-approval including credit check. OH yes - let's not forget to ask if you have a home to sell or one which is past Purchase and Sales and what is the Closiing date?

I can offer you Buyer Fidcuary Representation - where I work for YOU. It would be my pleasure to meet for coffee so that we can learn more about one another. Please give me a call: 508-479-9833 and we can set that up - it's the best way to increase your opportunities of finding the right home for you!

Mary Condon MBA
Territory.c…, Agent, MA,
Fri Sep 18, 2009
Nathan, here is a direct link to the property. All the info you need is here including a button to schedule a showing:

http://www.bostontre.com/listing.aspx?listingid=4179899&…
John Savigna…, Agent, Hopkinton, MA
Fri Sep 18, 2009
Hi Nathan,
This home price was just reduced to $339,900, its been on the market 41 days. Its a nice n.hood on the ashland/ framingham side of Holliston. Has some recent updates, Its a n.hood of similar and more expensive homes.
If you would like to preview this home let me know.
Lynn Hargrave, , Hopkinton, MA
Fri Sep 18, 2009
Hi Nathan,

I have hosted two open houses at this listing. Please call me directly with your questions or you may call the listing agent Linda Mossman out of our office. My number is 508-686-6544.