i was looking at this place and i really wnat to go and see this house. who do i contact for this house?

Asked by Drita, Scottsdale, AZ Fri Feb 13, 2009

rita j. 480-319-3696

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074829047-3314-N-61st-Pl-Sco…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Donald Keys, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Feb 14, 2009
Drita, there are two types of agents:

1) Listing Agents - These agents represent the SELLER.
2) Buyer Agents - These agents represent the BUYER.

You could drive by the home, get the number off the sign and contact the Listing agent, but if you do so without being represented by a Buyers Agent, then you have just given all of your negotiation power over to the seller (not a good idea).

On the other hand you could contact a Buyer's Agent, make sure you have a pre-qualification LSR (official qualification form) and have the Buyer's Agent (now your agent) find out the specific details required to see the home (i.e. special gate codes, pet alert, alarm instructions, notice required).

If you are not currently working with a Buyer's Agent, then I highly suggest you get one as soon as possible. Their services are usually free (Buyer's Agents receive a fee from the seller upon closing) and they have a WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE on the current real estate market.

If you would like a free consultation and more information on this specific home and other homes that are similar to this home in the same area, feel free to contact me at the website below:
Web Reference:  http://www.TheKeysTeam.com
1 vote
Donald Coats…, , Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Sep 29, 2009
If you are still in need, I am a Real Estate Attorney/Agent...I'd be happy to assist you. Feel free to call or e-mail me at 480-612-5887, donniecoats@coatslaw.net
0 votes
Lucinda Tkach, , Phoenix, AZ
Sat Feb 14, 2009

I would be happy to guide you through the process if you havnt allready chosen an agent.

Feel free to contact me anytime! I have referrals available at your request!

Lucinda Tkach
0 votes
Paul Welden, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Feb 14, 2009
Hi Rita,

Any real estate agent can show you this property, but you'll be best served by allowing a Buyer's Agent to assist you. You could contact the listing agent, whose info would probably be on the for sale sign in the yard, but that agent has loyalty to the seller...not you. So, find an experienced, full-time Buyer's Agent and hire him/her to assist you.

Buyer's Agent
0 votes
Stew Keene, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Feb 14, 2009

I agree with Donald, and let me take this a step further.

This appears to be a bank owned property.

That makes an even stronger case to have agent representation and I recommend an experienced agent who either lists bank owned homes or has experience orchestrating offers to bank owned homes.

Be careful who you choose up front because once you have another Realtor show you the home and you dislike the Realtor, you are harming the potential new Realtor you prefer to use because of a law known as "procuring cause" which effects the commission they are paid and could potentially effect the performance you receive.

If you are unsure who to select, then any one of us here would be happy to help you with that.

Hope this helps you in your quest,

Stew Keene
Signature Realty Group
Scottsdale, Arizona
208-2009 Master of Real Estate award recipient
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Popular Scottsdale Neighborhoods

Email me when…

Learn more