i want to see this home

Asked by Shelia Lee, Memphis, MO Thu Feb 19, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1045172214-2388-Gardenbrook-D…

Answers

5
Joyce Jones, Agent, Memphis, TN
Fri Feb 20, 2009
Off market can sometimes mean it may still be available, just not listed in the MLS any more, but I did check further and it is headed for foreclosure. So no go. sorry Trulia customer. But if there is something else out there we can take a look.
Suzanne White, Agent, Memphis, TN
Fri Feb 20, 2009
Sheila Lee,

It does not appear this home is for sale - 2388 Gardenbrook. It has been off the market (in a pending status) since January, 2008 and then in January 2009 was listed as OffMarket - no longer available.
Joyce Jones, Agent, Memphis, TN
Thu Feb 19, 2009
I can meet you there anytime tomorrow. It looks like a great property. Text me at 901 508-8841 to tell me what time is good for you.
Joan Williams, Agent, Avon, NC
Thu Feb 19, 2009
This home is close to my office. If you would like to receive the MLS sheet on this home, which will have all of the information on room sizes and pictures, e-mail me and I will send it to you.

Joan Williams
The Pfund Group
Joanwilliams@kw.com
901-221-5100
Gerald Willi…, Agent, Germantown, TN
Thu Feb 19, 2009
Shelia,

Give me a call and we can work out when you would like to see this home

Gerald Williams
BenchMark Realtors.LLC
901-413-2233