i want to buy this house is the priceof the house 5000?

Asked by Maria, Los Angeles, CA Mon Apr 27, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2004077767--Altamirano-Ln-…

Answers

3
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Tue Apr 28, 2009
Hi theer Maria. This appears to be mistake. Wish it was $ 5,000 there would have a riot trying to get it.
If you are interested in some great foreclosures in HB. drop me a line and I will send you the very best ones that are available

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA
First Team Real Estate
(714) 552-6817
Karen Parsons…, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Mon Apr 27, 2009
Hi Maria,

Sadly this is not going to go for $5000. This is 17741 Altamirano and the first foreclosed for $550,000. This was obviously a key stroke mistake. So far it's not for sale. Wish we could get it for $5000....but I'd probably have to wrestled you for it! :)

Let me know if you'd like me to send you some homes in Huntington Beach that are for sale :)

Karen
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Mon Apr 27, 2009
This is not a listing,it is a Realty Trac posting of a notice of foreclosure. This house is probably not on the market yet. When and if it forecloses,it will be listed at market value which will be determined at that time.