i want to buy

Asked by Cecil Bryant, 04294 Tue Oct 12, 2010

who is listing this property

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/35870641-83-Verrill-Rd-Pownal…

Answers

4
Dick Sproul, , Pownal, ME
Tue Oct 12, 2010
My listing is still available to show at 18 Allen Rd. Pownal. Please contact at either my cell 207-233-6545 or my email is dicksproul@allenselig.com
Dick Sproul Realtor
Allen&Selig Realty
829-3339 x. 115
Steve Hamilt…, Agent, Gorham, ME
Tue Oct 12, 2010
Hi Cecil,

This prperty was a bank owned property that has already been disposed of. If you would like to explore similar properties please do not hesitate to give me a call or you can search the MLS listings through my website.

Steve Hamilton
Michael Pasc…, , Portland, ME
Tue Oct 12, 2010
Hi Cecil,

83 Verrill Rd was a foreclosure and did sell outside of the MLS; may have been an auction. I'd be happy to help you find homes available to purchase. Feel free to contact me anytime. My direct line is 846-5110.

Michael Pascarella
John Herrigel, Agent, Portland, ME
Tue Oct 12, 2010
Good afternoon Cecil,

I am a local agent in the area and I just pulled the data sheet on the property. It looks like this property was pulled off the market quite a while ago..March of this year. It was also a foreclosure thus perhaps the bank decided not to sell for some reason. Feel free to reach out anytime and I would be happy to investigate it a bit further.

John