i thought this property was sold

Asked by Keithndeb@gmail.com, Highland, CA Mon Aug 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3115047199-550-Orange-Ave-108…

Answers

4
Jamie Tian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hi Keith,

Thanks for contacting us here on Trulia.

This property accepted an offer on 5/13/13, and is currently in escrow. There is a possibility that it may not work out and the property may go back on the market.

Feel free to contact me directly if you would like me to find out more information about the property, or if you would like me to send you a list of available properties in the area.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE# 01920120
Web Reference:  http://www.jamietian.com
Sara Joy Cra…, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Mon Aug 5, 2013
The property is currently "pending" which typically means that they buyer is very close to completing the transaction. Although I have sent an email to the listing agent to see how everything is going.

I would be happy to help you find a place....simply contact me 562-308-6266 sarajoycramer@gmail.com
Lee Ann Warn…, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hi Keith & Deb,
Are you familiar with the process involved in "short sales", as opposed to a standard or 'regular' sale? It can sometimes takes months for a listing to go from PENDING, which this one is, to SOLD. The interim is just kind of a limbo for buyer and seller. Some sellers accept Back-up offers during this pended period.

A back-up offer is kind of similar to standing in line, waiting for a turn. If the current offer falls through, the seller will then go to the back-up offer at the front of the line, and contact that buyer to see if they're still interested.

'Hope that helps,
-Lee Ann
Alexander Bu…, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hello Keith and Deb

This is a short sale property that the Lender has not completed their process of approving a sales price. When the Lender comes back with the minimum sales price they will accept for the property. The buyers have an option to purchase or let the property return to the market.

Keep in contact with a REALTOR* for updates on the properties status.

Alexander Burns
Rodriguez and Associates Real Estate
562-235-5708
soldbyaburns@gmail.com
BRE#01906434