i m intersted to buy this house,where should i contact?

Asked by Chisul, 08808 Mon Oct 13, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1054467005-96-Oak-St-Bridgewa…

Answers

2
Donald Hansen, Agent, Gillette, NJ
Mon Oct 13, 2008
Chisul,
I would be glad to help you with this house. I have over 23 years of experience selling and listing in this area. Please give me a call or e-mail to discuss the services i would provide.
Jeremy S. Hi…, , Cherry Hill, NJ
Mon Oct 13, 2008
Chisul,

You should have a buyer's agent who will look out for your interests. I do not service the area you are interested in so while I can assist you I would not be the best choice. I can however provide you with the info of one of the top agents in that area. Call or email me if you are interested.

I strongly suggest that you interview an agent prior to viewing homes with them. At that time the will explain the home buying process as well what you can expect of them. This brief meeting is critical to the success of your tranaction.