i'm interested in this home. please contact me asap! my name is NEriza Ebro 408-749-8001 ndebro@gmail.com

Asked by Neriza Ebro, Campbell, CA Wed Feb 29, 2012

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3075986855--W-Hacienda-Ave…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Norman Aless…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Thu Mar 1, 2012
Hi Neriza,
As pointed out this is a pending sale of a bank owned property. There seems to be a problem with the utilities and there is no power turned on. If you have not already done so you should get a good buyers agent to assist you in buying and REO/short sale in Campbell. There are a good number of us right here on Trulia who work your area of interest and would represent you well. Just look over the profiles of a few of us and contact the one(s) you feel have the experience you need.
As always feel free to contact me with any questions.
At Your service,
Certified Distressed Property Expert
DRE# 01397256
1 vote
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Thu Mar 1, 2012
The please find a Realtor® to work with to protect you interests, obtain a True Pre-Approval, avoid dual-agency, and have access to the actual MLS - not 3rd party listing sites.

"find a Realtor® to work with to protect you interests"
In regards to finding this your new Agent, the following sites along with reviewing Trulia profiles/answers will give you good insight into the depth of knowledge and experience of each individual.

DRE licensees are NOT bound to a Code of Ethics; only Realtors® take that oath, which can be viewed here: http://docs.Steven-Anthony.com/RealtorCOE.pdf

You can check to make sure an Agent is a Realtor® by going here: http://www.realtor.org/rofindrealtor.nsf/pages/FS_FREALTOR?O…

You can check the status of a DRE Licensee and their Broker (and past violations) here: http://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp

You can check for Desist and Refrain Orders, and Unlicensed Activities here:

"obtain a True Pre-Approval"

"avoid dual-agency"

"have access to the actual MLS"
MLS Data Accuracy – Where to search if you’re “without Realtor®”

0 votes
Grace Hanamo…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Thu Mar 1, 2012
I could not have said it more eloquently than Terri has already written...find a good agent and hire him or her. Casting a line and throwing it into the ocean each time you see a possible home is going to net you hungry fish, but not necessarily the right one for you Take this time to find someone with whom you can form a trusting bond to represent you. Good luck and do not concentrate only on distressed homes because you can miss wonderful properties that are not distressed and not saddled with problems.

Good luck,
Grace Morioka
Area Pro Realty-Peoples Choice
0 votes
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Thu Mar 1, 2012
Greetings Neriza,

Your email is probably bombarded right now with agents contacting you. If that is the case you can remove the question to protect your inbox and phone. If you are interested in purchasing a home, follow Allyson's advice and get a Buyer Broker to assist you. That will be your one point of contact. Also, just because it is a foreclosure doesn't necessarily make it a deal. If you limit yourself to distressed properties you may miss out on the perfect home for you.

My advice is to keep your options open and hire someone work for you.

All the best to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.terrivellios.com
0 votes
Ricky Ablaza, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Wed Feb 29, 2012
Hey Neriza,

The property at W. Hacienda Ave is already Sale Pending. I will call you and/or email you. There are lots of other REO properties in the market.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Campbell Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more