i live at 6110 31st ave i need too speak with someone about the property 2624555159

Asked by kathygates61, Kenosha, WI Tue Jun 19, 2012

the house is a banddad but i live there payin rent andd its abanded

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Wisconsin/Kenosha/sold/285806-61…

Answers

2
Diana Dahlbe…, Agent, Pleasant Prairie, WI
Tue Jun 19, 2012
Hello Kathy:

Thanks for making an invitation to speak with a REALTOR about the property you are currently living (renting) located at 6110-31st Ave. You should probably make a connection to someone who deals with Renter's Rights (go to Google.com and search) and/or contact an Attorney to get some Legal Advice.

If, after making an attempt to reach someone, you are unable to find a solution to your problem, please give me a call back and I will be happy to make another recommendation to some people in the Kenosha Area that deal with Rentals and maybe they can assist you,

Diana Dahlberg, 1 Month Realty (262) 657-1171 direct
Tim Wright, Agent, Racine, WI
Tue Jun 19, 2012
feel free to email me at twright@power-realtors.com and I will answer any questions you have