i'd like to view this property ,, WE have 3 full time incomes in our household . I currently pay 1250.00 per month. I have excellent rental history

Asked by Trixy318, Glendale, AZ Wed Feb 20, 2013

Looking to move soon March 1st or 15th
623=205-8390

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3106392426-6362-W-Barbara-Ave-G…

Answers

3
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
This property is still available. When are you available for a tour of the home?
George James, , Glendale, AZ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Good Evening Trixy,

You will still need to get pre-qualified by a loan officer to determine which loan program would best work for you. Even with three incomes, loan qualification is still credit score driven and your debt to income ratio will determine the amount of a mortgage you qualify for. Other considerations will be length of time at our job and adequate funds for the down payment and closing costs.

When you have completed the pre-qualification exercise, then you are ready to look at properties.

The process can be done over the phone with a short interview with a loan office, it's not as painful as it sounds.

I will call you tomorrow, have a great night.

Johnese "George" James
Cabrillas Realty Services
602-390-9798
h ? What are you talking about ? I am waiting for my Dads house to sell he passed away the day after Christmas , I will have adequate down payment, W-2 77K just on my income . I'm initially seeking a rental. I have another agent I am working with . thanks
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013
Jim Mitchell, Agent, Tempe, AZ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hello Trixy. Here is the MLS link to that home:
http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?zm7i8zn04s8,12,1

It shows immediate availability with a 12-month minimum lease required. There is no smoking, a $30 credit check fee (paid by the applicant), a $300 non-refundable cleaning deposit, $500 earnest deposit (which would likely go toward your first month's rent) and $1000 refundable damage deposit. If you have pets, there is a $300 non-refundable pet deposit as well.

I have some time tomorrow in the late afternoon (after 2:00pm) if you'd like to view it.

Email me tonight if possible with your best available time tomorrow and I'll reply to you and confirm the time to meet you at the home.

Thanks!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
Cell: 480.231.6769