i can pay 320,000 for this and i have 150,000 in cash to put down plz get back to me asap! thanks Kelly

Asked by Kelly, Oceanside, NY Wed Feb 25, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1054693767-3640-Oceanside-Rd-…

Answers

11
Maria Cino, Agent, Valley Stream, NY
Wed Feb 25, 2009
Hi
As you can see you should see the property. They are really nice units with many upgrades. There are a few left in the complex. If you would like give me a call at 516-872-3000 and we can set an appointment.
Maria
Fajardo Dela…, , Flushing, NY
Wed Feb 25, 2009
Kelly
I do agree that a buyer's broker is the best thing for you. An experienced buyer broker will able to provide you with the guidance necessary to make the right decision on your behave. We need to go over somethings.

Fajardo
347-813-1290
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Feb 25, 2009
If you haven't seen it person yet, now is the time; call an agent soon as he/she will be able to guide you through all the proper steps, make an offer/negotiate on your behalf and your new home will be awaiting your arrival.

Anna
917-576-5376
.
Tania Hopkins, , Williston Park, NY
Wed Feb 25, 2009
Hi Kelly,
That is a really good down payment you have. Have you also been prequalified for a mortgage?
You will need this before an offer is presented.
You will next need to select an agent to show you the condo and help you negotiate the price to what your budget allows you to pay. It will probably be better for you to work with an agent under a buyer broker agreement because at least you'll know they will have your best interests at heart. They will then need to work to get you the best price possible under the best terms. If you don't do this then any agent that shows you the condo will be indirectly working for the seller and trying to get the seller the highest price.

Tania Hopkins
917-282-7716
Fajardo Dela…, , Flushing, NY
Wed Feb 25, 2009
Kelly
It sound great but and looks really good. But, We can try to work on the price a little more. Let
me known what you think. Here is my e-mail http://www.fdelacruz@millenniumhomesonline.com
Hope to hear from you soon. My cell is 347-813-1290
Barbara E. N…, Agent, Oceanside, NY
Wed Feb 25, 2009
Hi Kelly

Before you make the offer, it is essential that you do set up an appointment with an agent ( I am available) to see the property one more time.

I can be reached at 516-232-6658

Thank you
Barbara
Lenny Bobrow, Agent, Woodmere, NY
Wed Feb 25, 2009
Let's go take a look now that they are complete. And if you still like them we can make your offer.

I am available when you are.

Donna
516-317-9253
Kelly, , Oceanside, NY
Wed Feb 25, 2009
yes i have seen the units when they were building them .. so i do have an idea how they look..

Thanks..
Barbara E. N…, Agent, Oceanside, NY
Wed Feb 25, 2009
Hi Kelly

Have you seen this property yet?
Please call me at 516-232-6658 to discuss further

Barbara
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Lenny Bobrow, Agent, Woodmere, NY
Wed Feb 25, 2009
Kelly - Let's slow down a little.

First - have you seen the property yet? If not, then let's make an appointment and get you over there to look at it.

You can reach me anytime at 516-317-9253 or by e-mail at dgalinsky@pugatch,com.

Just breathe and let's take this one step at a time.

Donna
Everett Perry, Agent, Fresh Meadows, NY
Wed Feb 25, 2009
You never know, they might accept a deal with allot of cash down. Have you seen it yet?