i am planning to move to LA within next year , and i am asingle home developer, do you think i have a chance in LA to keep doing what i do for living?

Asked by Mehran, Los Angeles, CA Fri Jun 29, 2012

Answers

4
Tammy Hunt, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Hello Mehran,

As my peers have said in the previous comments there are both opportunities and needs in the Los Angeles and Beverly Hills areas.

It would be of great help to you to begin networking with real estate professionals in the area prior to moving here in order to understand the landscape of the business here. One key point that was mentioned is the size of the county and city of Los Angeles. With that in mind their are many decisions you should make prior to moving to the area in order to situate yourself within the approximate local that you wish to do business.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further. I would love to be of assistance and to network.

Tammy Hunt
Nelson Shelton & Associates
355 N. Canon Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310-990-9005
http://www.TammyHunt.com
Lic# 01275416
Ronald Henry, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Hello Mehran,
The City of LA and the County of LA for that matter are both HUGE. There is plenty of opportunity IF you have the working capital (or have access to a large amount of money) you can be VERY successful.
You said you are a single family home developer (so was I, but I am now semi-retired) I'll be happy to consult with you.
Have you chosen where you would like to locate in the greater LA area? If not, possibly I may be able to advise you in that matter as well. LA is so spread out, you need to decide where (and what) you want to develop first, then locate yourself not far from there to save driving time. The freeways are getting very congested.
I own the Beverly Hills Real Estate Company and am a native Californian, having grown up in Southern California, you could benefit by consulting with me. Feel free to call for a consultation appointment.
Ron Henry (310) 550-5550
Hi Ron , thanks for your prompt note , I am flying back to europe today and let me call you later next week so we can have a quick chat if you do not mind

Mehran
Flag Fri Jun 29, 2012
Andrew Belch…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Hello Mehran,

Please contact me when you get here. I have a few relationships with asset managers and others who can help you find the right property. You can then tear it down and then build a new one. Competition is tight around here, but we can make it happen. Let me know.

Andrew G. Belcher
Broker Lic. 01707173
147 N. Willaman Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA. 90211
805-587-6577
Endre Barath, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Mehran, the greater Los Angeles has a huge shortage of new and well made homes in all areas as well as price points. If you have perseverance you can make a great living.

I specialize in land and fixer homes. Feel free to reach out to me directly for further discussion at

homes@endrebarath.com
Endre Barath,Jr.
Prudential California Realty
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Web Reference:  http://www.endrebarath.com