i am not able to find this address on a map. Was this subdivision completed? How many units were built?

Asked by 3mousers, Foley, AL Wed Mar 30, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1073929707-404-Wyld-Palms-Dri…

Answers

3
Mark Struthe…, Agent, Orange Beach, AL
Wed Jan 4, 2012
Be careful, I had a unit sold in this project and the home inspection turned up Chinese Drywall.
Francine Tur…, , Orange Beach, AL
Thu Mar 31, 2011
Hi 3mousers,

No, this subdivision is not completed. There were 12 units built equaling 48 dwellings. A new developer is coming in and will build 12 more units. According to my sources, this should happen within the next 30 - 60 days.

Are you interested in this particular subdivision? There are several others that are similar in the area.

I hope this helps you.

If I can help you further, please call or text (251-979-7053) or email me (francineturner@remax.net). I'll be glad to help.

Francine Turner, Realtor
ReMax of Orange Beach
francineturner@remax.net
(251) 979-7053
Parrish Walk…, Agent, Mobile, AL
Thu Mar 31, 2011
The subdivision is complete. However, there is nothing available for sale in it at this time. The home you are looking at on Trulia was sold back in November of 2009 and I don't see where it has been listed for sale again. May I help you find something in the Foley area? Let me know what you are looking for and I can email you currently listed and newly listed homes as they come on the market. Parrish Walker (251) 459-4764 or pwalker@oracleofmobile.com.