i am interested in this home.

Asked by Angela Crenshaw, Lawrence, KS Mon Aug 6, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3090937703--W-21st-Pl-Lawr…

Answers

4
John Chaney, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Mon Aug 6, 2012
3213 21st Place, is under contract. But there are more. If you want to be included in up to the minute MLS listing notifications, then please visit my website and regiser. There you can also get pre qualified and important information on 203k loans that will help you to fix the house up after you own it.
LauraChaney.com
785 865 5000
Rob Lang :), Agent, Lawrence, KS
Mon Aug 6, 2012
This property is already Under Contract. This is why you need email alerts set up so you don't miss out on these great deals.

Click on "Email Updates Signup Tool" on the link below to receive advance notice of the foreclosures, short sales, best deals, bargain priced properties that match your search criteria.
if thats so then why send me info on it???
Flag Mon Aug 6, 2012
Lisa Buller…, Agent, Lawrence, KS
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Lets take a look soon. Will you owner occupy? Most banks give buyers that aren't investors the first opportunity to purchase. If it's a great deal it will go fairly quickly. lbullerman.yourkwagent.com.
Bev Hill, Agent, Lawrence, KS
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Hello Angela. Pls call me and we'll set a time for you t see it. Bev Hill.