i am interested in looking at homes for sale in Morewoor Oaks is this house for sale?

Asked by Cathy Matthews, Port Washington, NY Tue Aug 25, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Port_Washington/sold/10…

Answers

5
Maggie Keats, Agent, Port Washington, NY
Sun Oct 11, 2009
Cathy,
If you are still interested in Morewood Oaks, I have a wonderful property to share with you. Please feel free to email me at maggie.keats@elliman.com or call me on my direct line at 516/944-6879. It will be my pleasure to help you in any way that I can.
Diane Schuba…, , Nassau County, NY
Tue Aug 25, 2009
Hi, Cathy:

What is it about Morewood Oaks that interests you?

Diane Schubach
Keller Williams
917-579-8356
dschubac@optonline.net
The Dalmazio…, Agent, Garden City, NY
Tue Aug 25, 2009
Hi Cathy,

I am an Associate Broker with Prudential Douglas Elliman in Port Washington and also a resident of Port. At this time there are no homes in Morewood Oaks for sale. However, I would be happy to keep you apprised of any new homes in that area of Port Washington . I do believe there is one coming on the market shortly. Please feel free to call me at 516 244-5314 or email me at homesales4u@hotmail.com so we can discuss this further.

Patricia Dalmazio
Prudential Douglas Elliman
516 883-5200 office
516 244-5314 cell
Annie Holdre…, Agent, Manhasset, NY
Tue Aug 25, 2009
Hi Cathy
It sold for $827,000 in October of 2008. This house was expanded and updated and really quite appealing.
Unfortunately, there is nothing currently on the market in Morewood Oaks. (We haven't had a listing in that neighborhood in a long time.)

If this is your price range, and you are looking for a similar style home, their are some nice choices in other neighborhoods of Port Washington.

Let me know if you would like me to email you some listings.
Annie
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Aug 25, 2009
This property closed on 9/22/08. If you need assistance feel free to call or e-mail.

Anna
917-576-5376
abrocco@laffey.com