i am a citizen of the philippines, my kids are studying in Baltimore. Can i buy the property on loan?

Asked by cc8mt, Baltimore, MD Sun Feb 3, 2013

can my Phillipines credit will work or my credit cards will work?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3022300594--Wendover-Rd-Ba…

Answers

7
Jim, Both Buyer And Seller, Norcross, GA
Wed Feb 4, 2015
Watch out the guy named Ricard - EI Bey.
He is a fraud. He cannot get you any loan at all. What he does is cheat your money for appraisal which he will never done. Once if he got the money, he will not answer your phone or email anymore. You can search at Georgia License website, he does not have license at all. Just a fraud.
Richard- El…, Other Pro, Augusta, GA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
Greg Myers, Agent, Gaitherburg, MD
Sun Feb 3, 2013
By your question I am assuming your country of residence is the Philippines if NOT that does change
the lending guidelines. If you are working or living in the U.S. with a work visa or green card obtaining
a mortgage loan becomes easier using possibly the FHA program. I have sold college use properties for parents as the non-occupant borrower for their college age children. In all cases the non-occupant borrower was a U.S. citizen working in the U.S.

To my memory your out of country credit will be fine, the determining question for a mortgage loan is of your status. The fine print in FHA or conventional mortgage lending will have to be researched for a final determination.

Hopefully Brent with 1st Mariner Mortgage will be along soon who can provide you a better answer.
It seems he is sleeping in this morning.

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
Catherine Pu…, , Silver Spring, MD
Sun Feb 3, 2013

The answer is yes, there is financing for foreign buyers wanting to purchase in the US for their children going to school. I will be happy to run a scenario for you for free.

Click here and enter your information so I can run numbers for you: https://6760686183.secure-loancenter.com/WebApp/Start.aspx?&… you hit SUBMIT, I will be able to access your information through our secure website and will run figures for you right away

Catherine Purcell
Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Fairway Independent MortgageCorporation
202 573-6035
catherinep@fairwaymc.com
MLO #194172
Michael Carn…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Hi!

This is a bit of a complex question. However, you should be able to get an easy answer from a loan professional. You might try calling George Matthews, at 410-599-9700. He is a loan officer with Citi Financial. They have many programs available. Also, if you plan to buy in Southeast Baltimore, you may want to take advantage of buyer programs offered through Southeast CDC, and you can reach them at (410) 342-3234.

Most importantly, best wishes to you and to your children as they study here in Baltimore!

Mike Carnahan
Advance Realty Direct, Inc.
410-288-6700 office
http://www.SaveWithMike.com
Ariana Loucas, Agent, National Harbor, MD
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Dear CC8mt,
That is a question for a loan officer who knows their underwriting guidelines. Call Tammi Lewis with 1St Mariner Mortgage Cell#: (410)725-9451 / Fax #: (443)296-9132 / Email: tlewis@1stmarinerbank.com
Good Luck.
Ariana Loucas RE/MAX
Mary W. Wagn…, , Maryland
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Good Morning,
The answer to that question depends on many factors. If you would like to contact me via e-mail I would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Mary

MaryWagner@ChampionRealty.com
410-975-3232
Web Reference:  http://Mary-Wagner.com