how was the sinkhole repaired on this home, or should i ask what kind of material was used to repair the sinkhole?

Asked by Kellymuras, Campbellsport, WI Sun Mar 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095778725-9254-Gerona-St-Spr…

Answers

2
Peter Lee, Agent, New Port Richey, FL
Sun Mar 31, 2013
What a great question! It will make a difference as to whether it is insurable or not. Unless you are paying cash, you will care about that detail! The good news is that the house is already listed at about a 12.5% discount to its market value. I like to think of that as the "sinkhole discount".

The only people who lawfully have a right to the repair details are the insurance carrier who paid the claim, and the owner of the property who received the payment. Hopefully that is the current seller, and he/she has made a copy of the report(s) to the listing agent.

Drop me a line, and I will discuss the matter with that listing agent and report the details. Repaired sinkholes are not for the faint of heart, but under the right circumstances they can be interesting opportunities.

By the way, it's not just any Realtor who can tell the difference....

Peter J. Lee
Future Home Realty
the3pete@att.net
(704) 231-0952- cell
(727) 848-1083- home
(813) 855-4982 ext. 157- office
peterlee.mfr.mlxchange.com
William Moff…, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Hi Kelly,

The only way to find out is to call the listing agent on that home, she should have a copy of the completion report, that will tell how it was repaired and if Grouted the amount of Cementuous Grout used to fill the Voids. Please give me a call on Monday, and I will call the agent to get more info into the repair done to this home.

Bill Moffitt, Keller Williams Realty
516-449-6786 cell
352-688-6500 office