how much a month?

Asked by Tamela Hall, Williamston, SC Sun Sep 19, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3009928358-105-L-St-Williamst…

Answers

2
Maureen Cody, , Charleston, SC
Mon Sep 20, 2010
Tamela

This home is not currently active in the market.

Your best use of time would be to connect with a local Realtor and a local mortgage professional. Both can answer all your questions and guide you through the process. Your Realtor can research to find siimilar properties such as this one to take a look at. '

Best Regards
Maureen
Rick Burgan, Agent, Anderson, SC
Mon Sep 20, 2010
Hi Tamela,
The question I think your asking is : how much a month to own this property? The real answer is: it depends on alot ofthings.
That answer is based on what your credit score is? How much of a down payment will you have? Will the seller be paying any closing cost? If we know these answers then you can get a good idea what your payment will be. If you would like you can follow my link to my website below to get prequalified for a loan. I would be more than happy to help you find a home.