how many bedrooms is there a gargae ane is it a short sale or traditional sale.?

Asked by Michelle, 07405 Mon May 4, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1060248028-126-E-Belleview-Av…

Answers

2
Warren Freri…, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Three Bedrooms upstairs,and one, an enclosed front porch, used as a bedroom on the ground floor.
There is a detached two car garage, and it is being sold by the owner as a traditional sale.
Sharon and K…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Mon May 4, 2009
Dear Michelle,

The home you are asking about is already Under Contract. However It was 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, no garage and it was a short sale.

Right now there is another similar home on the market on the same street. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1 detached garage with partially finished basement. Requires some work but might work for you. It's offered at 199,900 and is NOT SHORT SALE. you can check MLS#2670878.

In case you need further assistance or want me to show you the house, don't hesistate using my email Sharonandkaren@prudentialnewjersey.com or cell number (917) 294-0356.

Thanks and good luck in your search.
Sharon and Karen - Your Real Estate Connection.