Property Q&A in Sanford>Question Details

Owinnieag, Home Buyer in Sanford, ME

how mach do you think it wolde cost to re modal the whol houes.?

Asked by Owinnieag, Sanford, ME Sun Apr 17, 2011

i yost to live on the bottom foler.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3030000068-22-Island-Ave-Sanf…

Answers

1
Hi - There is only one way to get a meaningful answer. You have to walk a contractor through the house, telling him exactly what you want done. For example, you could spend $3,000 on kitchen cabinets or $10,000. Or keep the ones that are there, which look quite servicable. Do you want to paint the house or reside it? It all depends on what you want. And the price will vary by contractor.

So not be obtuse, but you can't get a meaningful answer on this forum. You could try asking a local contractor if he has a price per square foot for a complete renovation. My guess is that he will tell you that it all depends on current condition and what you want.

By the way, the listing has been withdrawn from the MLS. Sorry that I can't give you a more helpful answer. But there just is not enough info on line.