how do i get information on viewing and buying this property cash?

Asked by Jessica, Hollywood, FL Fri Jan 13, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3068167409--Miramar-Blvd-H…

Answers

4
Tchaka Owen, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Jan 13, 2012
When you see a home that ridiculously inexpensive, it's probably not a legitimate sale.
marsha ferra…, Agent, hollywood, FL
Fri Jan 13, 2012
Hi Jessica, The best way to get information on property is asking real estate agent. We have the tools to see what the status is with property. I would be happy to help you and also show you the properties that you might be interested in, I am located in the Hollywood area. Please feel to contact me: Marsha Ferrara, Royal Florida Realty, Direct: 786 525-9794 and email marshasang@hotmail.com.
Hermann Wieh…, Agent, Hollywood, FL
Fri Jan 13, 2012
that's not for sale just yet, it's in pre-foreclosre, and if and when it sells, it will probably have other liens which will have to be paid by the buyer. I can find you other properties but you're not going to find anything in Hollywood in that price range.
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Fri Jan 13, 2012
I suggest that you find a local agent via trulia