how do i get in contact with somebody to show me this house im interested buyer and i dont see a contact button?

Asked by Atorelli5155, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jul 23, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Debora Grook…, Home Buyer, Ardmore, PA
Mon Jul 23, 2012
just give me a call . 215-688-3144 I'd be happy to help.
0 votes
Matthew Zito…, , Philadelphia, PA
Mon Jul 23, 2012
I would love to help you with your housing search, whether it is just this property, similar properties in South Philadelphia, or different properties all over town. Give me a call or email me anytime, and we can talk about what you are looking for in your next home purchase.

Best Regards,

Matthew Zitomer, REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Preferred
(215) 546-2700 Business
(267) 238-2878 Direct
(856) 466-5198 Cell
(215) 558-1131 Fax
0 votes
Dmytro V. Bo…, Other Pro, Havertown, PA
Mon Jul 23, 2012
If you are not currently working with another agent-please feel free to contact me any time. I would be happy to gain access to this property or find you similar properties.
Dmytro V. Bova
Realty Mark The Diamond Group
610-449-1919 x. 223
0 votes
Jasmine Will…, Home Buyer, Philadelphia, PA
Mon Jul 23, 2012
This home is pre foreclosure and not listed yet. You can give me a call at @ 267 707 6487
0 votes
Alexander Sh…, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Mon Jul 23, 2012
I am sorry to disappoint you but the reason there is no contact button is because this house is not for sale.

Best Regards,

Alexander Shulzhenko
Realty Mark Cityscape
267 738 0886
0 votes
Ana Barlow, Agent, Philadadelphia, PA
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Good morning

We have a buyer agent that can show you the property

Arielle Gold at

Send her an email and she will set it up. Arielle is able to help you with any other properties.

Ana Barlow
The Barlow Group at Keller Williams Center City
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more