how do i get in contact with somebody in regards to the house listed on 5750 palmyra ave 89146?

Asked by Michelle, Las Vegas, NV Fri May 28, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1081844233-5750-Palmyra-Ave-L…

Answers

4
Michael Mads…, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri May 28, 2010
I worked as Marketing Director at Signature Estates Realty when that home was listed. Unfortunately I was released and the homes were never updated on Real Estate websites like Trulia. The broker wasn't paying his bills or his agents, and the office is now located at a P.O. Box.

The listing agent is still getting about 50 calls a day on a $7,000 listing. So I don't think you will get much support from the brokerage without a physical address and too busy to answer the phone.

Try to work with a real estate agent who has been around the block a few times. Chances are they know a bit more about the market than the rookies. Real estate sites rarely get updated and don't always show you if a home is in escrow or not.

The home sold on January 12th of this year.

Let me know if you want me to see if I can dig up some old pictures. The house was in really rough shape. Copper was ripped out everywhere and the kitchen was gutted.

Mike Madsen | Marketing Director / Realtor
10161 PARK RUN DR., STE. 150 LAS VEGAS, NV 89145
O: 877-570-6811
F: 877-570-6812
C: 702-521-5778
mikem@waalv.com

WAUGHANDASSOCIATES.COM
Deluxe Realty, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri May 28, 2010
Hi Michelle,

I specialize as a buyer's agent, and I can help with any of your Las Vegas Residential Real Estate needs or questions; feel free to contact me direct.

Mark Fleysher, MBA, Realtor
Broker-Salesperson
702-291-8186
mfleysher@gmail.com
Jason Allen…, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri May 28, 2010
Hello Michelle,

I hope you are having a great day, and are ready for the long weekend?

It would depend on the nature of your call. If you are trying to report an issue then it would be best to call the listing agent directly. If you are interested in viewing the property, then it would be best to call a buyer's agent. A buyer's agent will represent your needs and best interests.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to call me or contact me. I will be available to show you the property.

Jason Allen Gardner
Exit Realty Imoti
702-806-6968
jagsellslvre@yahoo.com
jagsellslvreblog.com
Web Reference:  http://www.jagsellslvre.com
Richard Fears, , Las Vegas, NV
Fri May 28, 2010
You may contact any realtor to find out about a property. I would be happy to help you with
this or any other property that might be of interest to you. Perhaps if you are searching, I
can help you find exactly what you want and where you would like it.

Let me know how I can best assist you.

Richard Fears, Realtor
Premier Realty Group
PH: 702-339-2840
Email: rich_estate@yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://RichEstatesVegas.com