how do I search for apartment rentals using trulia?

Asked by Wenona Knox, Saint Paul, MN Sat Dec 31, 2011

Answers

2
Susan Hoffla…, Agent, Shoreview, MN
Mon Jan 2, 2012
Hi, Wenona!
Just go to the RENT menu option at the top of the trulia page. Click on that and you will be presented with options to enter. Remember, the info on trulia is only the info available on this site, which is not a total and complete listing of all rentals everywhere. You may want to try several different sites to get the most info.

Web Reference:  http://www.homestosellmn.com
Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Sat Dec 31, 2011
Apartment rentals are easy to locate using regular internet resources to find complexes in the areas you like; now that our MLS also takes rentals that is a good source for finding individuals who want to rent a house, a condo, a townhome or an apartment. If you want tips on how to sort out your needs and make a match to wht is available, feel free to call (612-986-4105) or emai me. If you want to send me a more individual message, go to my webside, lizfullerhomes.com.