how do I get more info. on this property

Asked by km1787, Richmond, TX Tue Nov 20, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3078768479--Mossy-Creek-Ln-Ri…

Answers

2
Thomas Hubble, Agent, Katy, TX
Tue Nov 20, 2012
km, call 832-452-1685 or email me at tomhubble@att.net. I will answer any questions or get you the info you need about this property!!!
Kevin Read -…, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Nov 20, 2012
REO's are generaly made available to purchase in one of two ways. First, the bank submits the property for auction in the county it is located. It will be provided to a trustee to handle and auction at the court house steps the first Tuesday of every month. The property will be sold as is and only with cash. The second method is listed for sale through a broker/agent on MLS as well as the banks own REO website.

As of today there is no Mossy Oak property listed via REO or foreclosure on MLS. There is also nothing coming up for auction in Fort Bend County on Mossy Oak for Dec 4th via a trustee.

How do I know this? We specialize in foreclosures and flips. We work with investors and anyone seeking to purchase a foreclosure and have done so for years. We are involved in about 30 foreclosures a year on average. I am currently working with a lady seeking a foreclosure in a subdivision in Sugar Land. If you want help in this area and to know more about foreclosures feel free to contact me.

Trulia and Zillow only have access to minimal information about properties. Their value estimates and current foreclosure information is often wrong. Only way to get accurate information is through a Realtor that actually deals with these types of properties on a daily basis.