how do I find out more information about this property? who should I contact?

Asked by Giri Sripathy, New York Mon Jun 21, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071985386-121-W-20th-St-4B-N…

Answers

3
Jenet Levy, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Jun 21, 2010
Giri,
This apt. closed in July of 2009. While consumer sites provide some helpful info, the listings are often not accurate or not up to date. I would strongly advise you to use the help of an experienced buyer's agent. We have access to the most complete and up-to-date info on the agent database, can streamline your search, negotiate on your behalf and get you to a successful conclusion. Sellers all have agents; you should have one too to level the playing field.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Property
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
Sami, , New York, NY
Mon Jun 21, 2010
Hi Giri,

This apartment was sold in August of last year, the listing in Trulia appears to be outdated. There are other apartments in the Chelsea neighborhood that are similar and I would be happy to help you find one that suits your need. You can reach me at 917-767-7248 or sami@rri-llc.com

Sami Saghie
Ross Realty International
Sherwin Zanj…, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Jun 21, 2010
Hello Giri,
I can help you with that or any other property you may need in NYC. Let me know the details of your search and i can assist you at no cost to you! The owner pays the broker. Let me know how i can help or is this the only one you want to see?

Sherwin M. Zanjanian
UPTON REALTY GROUP,
Estate Agents & Property Stewards
410 East 20th Street, Suite 1F
New York, NY 10009
646.319.5853
917.677.5435 (fax)
Sherwin@UptonRealtyGroup.com