how do I find information on my home?

Asked by Lisasvette, Phoenix, AZ Thu May 17, 2012

I bought my home in 2008. It was a foreclosure. I'd like to know more details about it. It is a Hall Craft home built in 1962; I'd like to know the Model name. When & what company put in the swimming pool. History of previous owners.

Answers

2
Addie Graham, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Wed Jan 9, 2013
If you'd like to send me the address I can get you a previous listing history of it (assuming it has been in the MLS) as well as tax records indicating when sales were done and who the owners were.
Cate Campbell, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Thu May 17, 2012
You can contact the City of Phoenix Planning and Development records department for access to all building permits that were issued for the property. That should give you the name of the pool builder and possibly the model name. For information about the previous owners, you can look at the tax record. If you have a live link to the listing of the home, that your Realtor may have sent you, you can see the sales history of the previous owners by viewing the tax records. If you don't have access to the listing and tax record, just send me your email address and I will forward a link to you. ccampbell@realtyoneaz.com Cate Campbell