how do I contact them?

Asked by deanahlert, Lawrence, KS Sun Oct 27, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Rob Lang :), Agent, Lawrence, KS
Sun Oct 27, 2013
You wrote: "How do I contact them?" I can only guess that the "them" you refer to is the owner of 622 Schwarz Rd. If that is the case, you would either go the county appraiser's office and research the owner and then research how to contact that owner. There are also people you can hire to do the research and locate for you such as KS licensed private investigators (see link below).
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more