how difficult is it to get access to a landlocked property like that of 40535 canon park boulder co?

Asked by Rebecca, Boulder, CO Tue Jan 20, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Zachary Epps, Agent, Boulder, CO
Tue Jan 20, 2009
An easement may or may not be available or already in place.

Why not call your Realtor and ask him/her to help you investigate?

If you need a real estate attorney that understands these issues and this area well, contact Oliver Frascona. You can email him at

It might be a great opportunity, depending on what kind of use you intend for it.
Web Reference:
0 votes
David Janis, Agent, Boulder, CO
Tue Jan 20, 2009
I think the key word on this listing is "Speculative" and the price reflects the word "Speculative" which is why you are interested, the price. I would speak with an attorney to get an idea of exactly what is involved and a ball park estimate for an easement. After you get the rights to access you property it would still be necessary to construct a road or driveway.

From what I have read, you will get access to your land however it may not be the route you prefer. Maybe you would have to build a 2 mile driveway when the road is only 1 block away. Also keep in mind that this land is only .25 acres which isn't that big.

I wish I could give you a better answer but an Attorney is the only person that can do this.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more