Property Q&A in Sabattus>Question Details

Mommie, Home Buyer in Sabattus, ME

how could i see more pics of the inside, the bedrooms and baths? is this a natural lake? and chance of flooding?

Asked by Mommie, Sabattus, ME Sat Mar 9, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/1089638858-16-Niles-Rd-Sabattus-ME-04280" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/1089638858-16-Niles-Rd-Sabatt…

Answers

2
If you send me your email address at lindab@masiello.com I can send you more pictures and a disclosure about the property. It does not flood. It has two bedrooms and one bath...only about 793 sq feet of living space...small but great room of the lake. it's a big pond ( not a lake). Not sur eabout the difference of a lake or pond, somehting about having an inlet amd outlet ha. Tell me what you are looking for and I can help. happy shopping

LindaB
thanks for the info. we are doing some checking into long range possibilities for retirement. downsizing is important to us. we have family in hollis center, MA. water front property is not only desireable, but a good investment as well. we have been looking at several properties on the lakes/ponds in your area and trying to get a feel for property values, taxes etc. i love the charming look of this yellow cottage, the setting right on the shore and the privacy. we are also exploring log homes. could you tell me if you handle properties in the area close to hollis center? how close is this yellow cottage?
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013
A viewing may be the best way to see this property. Contact me with a day & time convenient for you. The other option is that I can view the property for you and email you the photos. I believe Sabattus Lake is not man made however will check and will also get back to you about the chance of flooding for this property.

Bethany
Jerry Douglass Realty
207-782-2209