how can we tour the house?

Asked by Lisa Paulino, Lemon Grove, CA Sat Jul 23, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3052098271-6953-Blue-Lake-Ct-…

Answers

3
Cory La Scala, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sat Jul 23, 2011
Hi Lisa,

This listing is a short sale, and the seller has accepted an offer and submitted it to the bank. The sellers may permit a visit if you'd like to submit a back-up offer. Buyers often walk away from short sales, because of the long time it can take to get approval, often months.

I can contact the listing agent and see if you can see the home, and also send you similar listings from the MLS in case this one goes into escrow. Just call, text or email to let me know!

Cory
Miss Real Es…, , San Diego, CA
Sat Jul 23, 2011
I have a great listing in Lemon Grove if you like to view it or other listings in the area! Tasha Boersma Keller Williams Realty 619-742-9740~
Sinead McAll…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Sat Jul 23, 2011
You can contact a real estate agent to arrange a showing. Contact me directly and I would love to work with you!