how can i get my house back from a sell by the HOA?

Asked by Synthia, Fort Worth, TX Thu Jul 2, 2009

i paid cash for my house and the HOA sold it for nonpayment of dues i owed of 1,211.00. i made the payment in full. what can i do?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


, ,
Fri Jul 3, 2009

That is amazing .. although I know it happens it amazes me when time I hear of it. I know a good real estate attorney if you want to call me I will be glad to pass his name on to you.

I hope everything works out!

Pam 214.929.5535
Web Reference:
0 votes
Jon Wise, , Fort Worth, TX
Thu Jul 2, 2009
Synthia, You have a period of time that you can get your home back. It's best to contact a Real Estate Attorney to guide you through the process as it is a difficult one. Every situtation is different and only an Attorney who is given all of the information can help.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more