how can i contact this person?

Asked by Sam, Lakewood, OH Sat Mar 28, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/North_Olmsted/sold/20407545…

Answers

2
Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Sun Mar 29, 2009
Sam:

There is a listing at 264 Vista Circle in North Olmsted. (There is no listing in the MLS for 274 Vista Circle.) If you want to view 264 Vista Circle in North Olmsted, I would be pleased to show it to you. As I am sure you are aware, the commission for a real estate agent representing a buyer is paid by the seller. I believe I have answered your questions previously and would welcome the opportunity to meet with you personally to help you find homes that meet your purchase requirements. Please feel free to contact me by phone at 440-725-0910 or through my website listed below.

Pat Pribisko
TEAM PRIBISKO
Heather Srod…, Agent, Strongsville, OH
Sun Mar 29, 2009
Hi Sam,

I could not find the details you're looking for on this particular unit, however, there is another one available for $130,000 in the View Point subdivision.

Feel free to contact me and I'll email you the details directly. Heather@EZSalesTeam.com

I hope this is helpful!