how can i come in contact with someone about buying this house?no one responds when i call 4 sale sign number.

Asked by Frankie, Phoenix, AZ Mon May 18, 2009

i put in an offe on this house more then 2 weeks ago and i have hurd nothing..i would really like to purchase the house.is there anywhere else i can call? this is a foreclosure home

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Glendale/sold/382491-802…

Answers

3
Lisa Miller, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Mon May 18, 2009
Hi Frankie,
Did you go through the agent listed on the sign to put the offer in on this home? If so, he is representing the Seller and not you. You will unfortunately have to be patient. On your next purchase you should interview agents to represent you as the Buyer, and the Buyer only. If you can't get hold of this particular agent, you might try calling the brokerage that he/she is with. I would ask for the broker and explain the situation.
As of right now, with this transaction, it would be unethical for any other Realtor to step in on this deal.

Good luck - and remember, if this deal falls through, call another agent to represent you as the Buyer. The Seller's representative usually pays the Buyer's representative - so don't be afraid to call a Realtor to represent your best interests. ***And, make sure that the agent that you go with answers their phone !!!***

Lisa Miller
Lucinda Tkach, , Phoenix, AZ
Mon May 18, 2009
Frankie,
It is a crazy market! I would be happy to help you through all of this! So many agents have so many offers they do not call back, especially if it is lender owned. This home does show pending and is in escrow at this point!

I have great referrals! Feel free to contact me anytime! I am very familiar how to make offers and get answers!

Lucinda Tkach
Windermere Central
602-799-6846
lucindat@windermere.com
Stew Keene, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon May 18, 2009
Frankie,

Did you use a Realtor to represent you?

If so, I would suggest contacting them for an update.

Stew Keene
Signature Realty Group
Accredited Buyers Representative