M., Home Owner in South Carolina

how can I delete the photos from my home on trulia?

Asked by M., South Carolina Tue Apr 3, 2012

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/South_Carolina/Mount_Pleasant/so…

Hi there M,

My name is Andrew and I am a Community Manager here in Trulia Voices, and so I can speak for Trulia.

Your home's interior photos came from the last time your house was on the market and listed on our site for sale. No new photos have been taken and posted on our site since your home went off the market, and therefore presents no risk to your privacy.

However, if you want to insist that the interior photos be taken down, you can email me directly at andrew@trulia.com and I'll be happy to take care of this for you.

Thanks for reaching out,

Dear Mount Pleasant Home Owner,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to respond to your question about your home on Trulia!

Assuming that your Realtor placed your home on Trulia, you should contact him/her and ask that the pictures be removed. If you are not successful in doing that, I would contact Trulia directly to have them removed.

I hope that this has been helpful!

Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Keller Williams Realty