house was sold with lead paint-mold termites in bedroom floor damage from water damage bedroom

Asked by Rustybells, Miami, FL Sun Apr 7, 2013

buyers should be notified

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Miami/sold/3006925-2621-…

Answers

6
Nancy Perfumo, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Tue Dec 17, 2013
Sounds like a statement not a question. You have to be more specific. Did you purchase a house ? Did you do inspections?
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Apr 8, 2013
How did you come about this information? Were you shown this property? Did you inspect this property?

I find it hard to believe that any Buyer would have made the purchase without inspecting the home, specially taking into consideration the price it was sold for ($435,000).

On the other hand its not impossible, I have seen many transactions were the Buyers have waived the right to inspections, it has been their choice to make their offer more competitive than others. In fact, I just received 2 counters back this morning from the Sellers asking the Buyer to waive inspections. They have multiple offers on the table so it is a take it or leave it situation.
Steven Epste…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Is this your statement from peersonal knowledge or a question. If a question, your question is?
If you need anything further please feel free to call me during normal business hours at the contact info in our website link below. And please also send your email address and phone number, I'll be excited to help you with all your real estate needs and honored for the business opportunities.
Mali Shahbaz…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Why there was no inspection done??
Inspection is a must for any Real Estate
Purchase.
Mali Shahbazian
Lila Lopez, Agent, South Miami, FL
Mon Apr 8, 2013
When purchasing a property whether is a relatively new home or an older home such as this buyer will tend to get a full property inspection done to determine all of these possible factors. Homes with these conditions are sold all the time and buyers via a contract are advised of their right to property inspection. It would be highly unlikely that the person who purchased this home did not conduct a full property inspection.
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Perhaps the buyer had an inspection.