hi what are the taxe on this home? How large is the backyard?

Asked by Jean Masse, Brooklyn, NY Thu Aug 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3093413702-46-Lessing-Rd-West…

Answers

3
Sharon and K…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Thu Aug 23, 2012
This is a great home in a beautiful street in St. Cloud west orange. Taxes are high but the home has a lit to offer. It's large with many bathrooms and generous lot.

West orange offers many options and it would be our teams pleasure to find out more about your needs by meeting for a complimentary needs analysis. Helping us learn more about you and targeting the right properties for your wish lust and budget!

Call us with any questions!

The Sharon and Karen home team
Keller Williams duburban realty
201-738-3158 / 917-294-0356
Sharonsndkaren@kW.com
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Hi Jean

This is a very big lot at 60X139 even though house is setback the back yard should be good size
Taxes are high in West Orange although I have found a few that are much lower around $9k
let me know if I can help find the right home for you.
Laquita Baez, , New Jersey
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Hi Jean, the last reported taxes was around $16,416 with the tax rate being 3.481.
As for the backyard, the best way to get a feel of the backyard is to see it for yourself, so when are you available to go view this great home in highly sought after St. Cloud area?
Feel free to contact me directly...

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor Selling in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095

~Dream Homes ARE Within Reach!~