ginalicataha…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

hello my name is gina licata a florida resident looking to come back north. 5614549836

Asked by ginalicatahair, Philadelphia, PA Fri Feb 15, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Good afternoon, Gina!

Having grown up in the Philadelphia area, then migrating south to Florida almost 15 years ago, I can certainly relate to the desire to come home.

I would love to assist you in your search for a new home. When are you free to chat about your needs, wants and desires?

Warmest regards,

Joshua Stein, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Preferred – Conshohocken

Office:(610) 828-9558 * Cell:(215) 866-8030
Direct:(484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894

PA License #RS317975
Hello Gina,

I would love to help you setttle back in the area. I am an accredited Buyer representative and licensed in the state of Pa. I would like to make your search a little easier with an auto search. Also you can use my website as well to search. .

Thanks for your question,
I am currently marketing a fixer upper single family with fenced-in backyard and 1-car garage with driveway. Walk to Burholme park. By the way, welcome home and good hunting!
Hi Gina,

I would be happy to help you with your home search. You can reach me via cell phone or email to get the process started. I look forward take hearing from you.

Ian Perler
Star Real Estate Group
(203) 770-3803
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in NY and PA