for rent @700 is this a misprint

Asked by Vincent Martinez, Settlers Crossing, Round Rock, TX Mon Dec 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3141103636-2141-Pearson-Way-Round-Roc… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3141103636-2141-Pearson-Way-Rou…

Answers

4
Raymond Huss…, Agent, Georgetown, TX
Mon Dec 23, 2013
The property that you are asking about currently has a sale pending so it is probably a scam. I've recently had this happen on one of my listings and it happens a lot. It is most likely a scammer since 1) the price is unbelievable and 2) the phone number isn't local. Find yourself an agent to help you (usually at no cost to you) and hopefully there is a great property that you find.

Raymond Husser
JBGoodwin Realtors
512-818-6803
Raymond@SellAnAustinHome.com
Joleen Van Z…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Dec 23, 2013
If you need something for $700 in Round Rock you will need to look for apt or small condo. The homes on this street are renting close to $1400 a month.
It is always a good idea to have a realtor represent you. There is no cost for you to use a realtor if you want me to send you properties that are available now give me a call 512-740-3443
Carlos Flores, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Dec 23, 2013
watch out for SCAMS, ...there are lots of scams going on with this type of advertisings. if it sounds too good to be truth, there is a chance that that is a scam. the safest way to go on this one is with a professional realtor. in most cases it wont cost you anything extra, so having a Realtor on your side is the best way to go.
Tnx. Carlos Flores
Jason Matthe…, Agent, Round Rock, TX
Mon Dec 23, 2013
This address is not an active listing in MLS. That's not to say the house isn't available for 700, but it is not listed in MLS. I can tell you that other homes on that street were leased this year and all were leased between 1300-1400 dollars.