does this unit have covered parking?

Asked by Mark, Chicago, IL Wed Dec 8, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1095735327-831-W-Buckingham-P…

Answers

6
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Dec 8, 2010
Mark,
The below answers are correct.

If your looking to buy, I would suggest getting a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you. Interview two or three agents, and go with the one you mesh best with.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Tom McCarey, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Dec 8, 2010
Hi Mark.

Four unit buildings on standard width lots such as this will have four parking spaces. Duplex down and penthouse get the attached garage spaces and floors two and three, as in this case, get the exterior spaces parked along the parapet wall of the down-sloped driveway. Most builders since 2007 have installed radiant heat systems on the drives, though I don't know for sure if this is the case here. It's a nice unit, though, with upgraded kitchen and baths. In comparison there I see three additional condos that are worth a closer look to confirm if this is the general style and finish you want. I urge you to associate with a skilled realtor who is conversant with the metrics of the market along with an intuitive sense of inventory to ensure that you get the best place at the best price.

If I may assist you, feel free to contact via my profile.

Tom McCarey
The Real Estate Lounge Chicago with @properties
Annually Recognized by Chicago Association of Realtors as Top Producing Real Estate Agent since 2002

Expertise in Negotiation, Buyers Representation and Luxury Home Marketing
John Zloza, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Dec 8, 2010
This condo has an outside asigned spot. This is new construction that has been on the market for over 9 months. I can help set up a showing if you are interested or find something like this but with garage parking. I am Realtor that specializes in homes in the Lakeview/ Lincoln Park area.

John Zloza, Realtor
Chicago Home Estates
Direct/ Cell: 708-935-4997
Sheryl Troop, Agent, Evanston, IL
Wed Dec 8, 2010
The unit has one exterior parking space.
John Irwin, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Dec 8, 2010
Hi Mark,

The unit is listed with one exterior parking spot.
Ryan Gossett, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Dec 8, 2010
These have exterior parking. Please let me know if you would like to see them or if you would like help finding some options with garage parking. Happy to help.
Ryan Gossett
Web Reference:  http://www.ryangossett.com