does this townhouse have the MBR on the ground level floor?

Asked by Mary Lou Reynolds, Cary, NC Sun Jul 1, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3088385647-524-Sealine-Dr-Car…

Answers

8
Jeff Haley, Agent, Pittsboro, NC
Tue Jul 24, 2012
Do you want the washer and dryer on the 1st or 2nd level?
Mary Ann Lar…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Mon Jul 2, 2012
This particular townhome does NOT have a 1st floor master, but they do have floorplans that do. One is called the Macon. If you have an additional questions, just let me know.
John Davison, Agent, Cary, NC
Sun Jul 1, 2012
Mary Lou,

I see that you already have the answer to your question. Nonetheless, it is worth noting that there are currently five townhomes for sale in Weldon Ridge. I can send you the direct links for each of them so you can preview the MLS information sheets for yourself. If you would like to arrange an appointment to see any of the properties, please let me know.

I am assuming that you have already met with a lender and received a pre-qualification letter. If not, I have several lenders that I work with on a regular basis that would be happy to assist you as well.

I look forward to hearing from you and to the opportunity to assist you with any research that might be helpful.

John Davison
(919) 449-7721
Michael Colv…, Agent,
Sun Jul 1, 2012
Hi Mary Lou
If you decide you want to take a look at 637 I would be happy to show it to you, I would recomend that you have a buyers agent as the on site agent represents the builder.
Michael
Michael Colv…, Agent,
Sun Jul 1, 2012
Hi Mary Lou
It does not, but if you would like I can send you all the ones that do.
Michael
Joanne Warner, Agent, Cary, NC
Sun Jul 1, 2012
All three bedrooms are on the 2nd floor .The utility room is also on the second floor.
1st floor has Kitchen, Dining Room and Family Room.
Great Buy in this part of Cary with a 2 car garage.

Joanne Warner
Lurania Santo, Agent, Apex, NC
Sun Jul 1, 2012
Mary Lou, Unfortunately this one does not have the master on the main level. If you send me your contact information, I would be more than happy to share the ones that do.
Tucker Beck, Agent, Rolesville, NC
Sun Jul 1, 2012
Hi Mary Lou,

524 Sealine drive does not havea first floor master bedroom.

637 Sealine does have a first floor master bedroom. The master down plan is the Macon. There is a model home of this plan in Weldon Ridge.

Tucker