does this qualify for fha?

Asked by Vngonzales01, San Antonio, TX Mon Apr 30, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3078072642-6930-Raintree-Frst…

Answers

7
Jason Campbe…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue May 1, 2012
I've seen this home... and it will not go FHA 203(b) - You will need to do and FHA 203K (Rehab Loan) for this one, and it needs some pretty serious work... but... the project IS WORTH IT! The comps are great and I think you can buy the home for a song!

I have just the lender and I have just the contractors you would need to get this one done right and without killing your pocketbook.

There are a few other financing programs you can consider as well... I have a couple of lenders I work with quite a bit that handle rehab, construction, and investment loans... Make your life a bit easier.

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
.
http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Thomas Perdue, , San Antonio, TX
Tue May 1, 2012
The Raintree neighborhood has a history of foundation issues and if this home does also, FHA will not insure it. It would be a cash sale and perhaps conventional if you put adown a sizable amount. If you are looking for a good value, contact me and we can talk about what and where I would reccomend.

Be well,

Thom Perdue ABR, CRS
Texas Broker
Troy Beck, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue May 1, 2012
You may consider getting pre-qualified for an FHA 203K loan. Some cash/conventional sellers can be educated about selling their property this way. I recommend speaking to a lender that has a lot of experience with that type of loan to get educated about the process before proceeding. Let me know if you need any help.

Troy Beck, GRI
Home Team of America
Troy@Zenmaestro.com
210-859-6852
Francisco Mo…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue May 1, 2012
Sorry, this property is for sale cash or by getting a conventional loan. I would be more than happy to send you a list of FHA homes. Thank you. You can reach me via email or phone.
Juan Carlos…, , San Antonio, TX
Mon Apr 30, 2012
From reading the previous responses.....you need a third opinion....
Diana Ayala, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Hi VN Gonzales:

Are you looking to buy? I would love to be able to help you out. But that property is conventional or cash.Let me know what I can do for you . Thanks Diana 210-392-3386
Frank Bailey, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Apr 30, 2012
No, only cash or conventional.
Less credentials.....more knowledge and expirience of industry would be my advise....
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012