does this property have rey water and how about some pictures of inside please if you can!!!?

Asked by Linda Olson, Hebron, OH Mon Jul 5, 2010

lndlsn9@gmail.com and how long has propert y been empty and what kind of condition is house in and does i t need work in basement and other parts of house????

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3017454012--Lancaster-Ave-…

Answers

2
Tammy Jackson, , Pickerington, OH
Mon Jul 5, 2010
Hi Linda, The property on Lancaster you ask about is now owned by HUD. They do not have it listed for sale yet. It may take weeks or even months. There are other homes in that area that are listed for less money than that one that are currently for sale. Please feel free to give me a call

Tammy Jackson
614-273-6435
Don Corson, Agent, Grove City, OH
Mon Jul 5, 2010
Linda, the information that you are seeing is coming from RealtyTrac, which gets advance leads on foreclosure properties that have not been listed yet, which is why you are not seeing any photos. There are no matching houses that have been listed in our local MLS system.
The price listed might be an estimate as to the market value of this home.
Most likely, this home will be listed sometime in the next few months.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.
Don Corson