Property Q&A in Watertown>Question Details

Judy  Gianot…, Home Buyer in Arlington, MA

does this property have indoor parking.. condo fees

Asked by Judy Gianotti, Arlington, MA Mon Jul 16, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Watertown/sold/361…

Answers

5
Hi Judy,
I'd like to stress very strongly the importance of hiring a real estate agent working for you, on your behalf.
Especially when relocating, your RE agent can provide you with a wealth of information in addition to facilitating your home search.
Start by selecting one of the many agents available in your Truila web site (including myself) and feel free to interview some of them before selecting the one you feel will be best fit for you.

Good luck finding your dream home in Boston area.
Jaime Fernandez-de-Castro
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
this unit comes with 1 underground parking space. The condo fees are $421.00 per month and this includes Heat, Hot Water, Water, Sewer, Master Insurance, Swimming Pool, Laundry Facilities, Elevator, Exterior Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Clubroom, Refuse Removal

If you are interested in viewing this or learning more, please feel free to contact me directly

Diane Taber
Century 21 Commonwealth
617-838-3563

Diane Taber
Century 21 Commonwealth
617-838-3563
Hello Judy,

this unit did sell in June. However, the one next to it just came on the market (Unit #714) which also comes with deeded parking per mls info and the condo fee is a little lower at 421 month. If you would like to take a look at it and/or need more information feel free to contact us info@wenrealty.com
Wen
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com
Hi Judy -

This property did have a deeded garage space that went with it and the condo fees were $436.25 a month. This property did sell on June 15th for $334,750 and is no longer on the market. If you would like assistance looking for similar condo units in the Watertown area I am available to help you. You can go to my website and sign up for email alerts of properties that are currently on the market. You can set up an email alert for daily, every other day or specific days of the week. My website is http://www.oaklawnrealtyne.com. You can email, text or call me any time. 781-990-8625